Thursday, October 11, 2012

Two week montage...



Okay, the critics say, “Less words, more pic’s.”  So I had the Staff whip up this little montage for the literary haters.  Here’s the last two weeks (or in my case, the first two weeks) in review…

Major activities have included:  sleeping in "the burrito" and teaching Dad how to feed me...


...trying on all the "ridiculously cute" (Mom's words) outfits special people have gotten for me...


...tummy time while flying through space... and dressing up like a Jedi (aka bath time).


I also had my first offical visit with my personal physician Dr. Zimmerly...


... and studied for my pilot's license.

We had some very special guests...

                                
 Hey Papou!! .... Love you Yiayia!



 It's Mom and Dad's friend Sonata...  Hey pretty lady!



We took our first family walk, too. Hello Wyoming!


 Whew, all that activity was exhausting!



So Dad and I took a nap under the stars.  See you when I wake up!

2 comments: