My First Photo Shoot: Oh, the paparazzi. No sooner were we off to the maternity floor,
then the photographers were after me. And
wouldn’t you know it, they caught me when I was sleeping.
Maybe if I pretend to be asleep, the lady with the camera will leave...
Good thing I can pull off the tousled “just woke up” look,
and had an awesome blanket on hand.
Nope, still here. Let's just hope she's okay w/ the blanket and no-shirt look.
Of course, then they just had to dress me up. Let’s just say I was happier in the blanket.
Ahem, not amused.
Good thing I had Dad there to settle me down.
But Daaad, I don't wanna be posed.
No! No smile for you!
Once all the “professionals” had taken their shots, Mom
& Dad got me dressed to go home.
I make lookin' good look easy. And nice pic', Mom, Dad will love the shirt.
See you at my place!





You are so very adorable Dimitiri.
ReplyDelete